Martin Luther King Jr.

Martin Luther King Jr.
M. L. King Jr. (January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968)

12/31/2008

Two Thousand and Eight

Real quick, before I lose this opportunity, I wanted to reflect on 2008. This year, from start to finish, has left me indelibly marked.

There is simply too much to say. From when it started, in an vacant home's basement, to now ,this house that is built around love, my life has changed for ever. While I've had vision, I've always lacked purpose. My ideas were always strong (at least I thought) but I never had a reason to act on them.

For a long, long time, I felt empty.

But then I learned about what makes me me. I learned about the things that I love, about the things that I'm passionate about. I realized what it takes to take my passion and turn it into things and change and action and reality. That realization has been holistic, and the best way to show this is to tell you who brought them about, because I'm quite, quite sure that you'll understand their differences, for you know them both intimately.

Thank you, Colleen.
Thank you, Campaign for Change.

You have shown me how to always take the next step.

No comments: